GÓC HỌC TẬP LỚP 7

Trang

Trang

Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 8, 2013

Mục lục Anh Văn lớp 6

1.
Greetings
- Hello
- Goodmorning
- How old are you ?
2. At  school
- Come in
- Wherre do you live ?
- My school
3. At home
- My house
- Numbers
- Faminies
4.
Big or small ?
- Where is your school ?
- My class
- Getting ready for school
5.
Things I do
- My day
- My routine
- Classes
6. Places
- Our house
-  In the city
- Around the house
7.
Your house
- What are you doing ?
- A truck driver
- Road signs
9.
The body
- Part of the body
- Faces
10.
Staying healthy
- How do you feel?
- Food anh drink
My favotite food
11.
What do you eat?
- At the store
- At the canteen
12.
Sport and pastimes
- What are they doing?
- Free time
- How often ?
13.
Activiities and the seasons
-The weather and seasons
- Activities in seasons
14. Making plans
- Vacation destinations
- Free time plans
- Suggestions
15.
Countries
- We are the world
- Cities, buildings and people
- Natural features
16. Man and the environment
- Animals and plants
- Pollution
-
-

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét